Each year, student teams compete to provide a solution to a marketing challenge presented by established organizations – their “clients.” The competition culminates with selected finalists pitching their ideas in-person to the brand.
Effie Worldwide is proud to partner with Bose to present the 2020-2021 Effie Collegiate Brand Challenge.
The Effie Collegiate program serves to educate, inspire, and recognize tomorrow’s marketers.
Modeled after the Effie United States competition, the Effie Collegiate program provides students with the opportunity to research, ideate and execute comprehensive marketing communications plans that address professional-level marketing challenges.
- Gain real-world marketing experience working for a major brand
- Practically apply concepts learned in class
- Recieve constructive feedback from industry professionals across disciplines
- Resume Builder
- Network with C-suite level clients and agency executives (Finalists Only)
- Earn Monetary prizes (Finalists only)
- Engage with current marketing trends and top brands
- Illustrate concepts taught in curriculum
- Access Effie's award winning case database to inform best teaching practices
- Recieve supplementary educational resources to support class projects
Congratulations to the winners and finalists of last semester's Brand Challenge for IBM, who presented their work to the IBM & Weather Channel Team.
WINNER: "Forecast For You", Brigham Young University
Devin Wells, Creative Designer
Bridie Bowerbank, Account Manager
Lilian Maero, Strategic Planner
Hailey Peterson, Adjunct Instructor, School of Communications
RUNNER UP: "Watson Wardrobe", Johnson & Wales University
Andrew Thompson, Art Director
Lindsay Saiia, Copywriter
Taylor Haughton, Art Director