The Effie Collegiate program serves to educate, inspire, and recognize tomorrow’s marketers.
Modeled after the Effie United States competition, the Effie Collegiate program provides students with the opportunity to research, ideate and execute comprehensive marketing communications plans that address professional-level marketing challenges.
- Gain real-world marketing experience working for a major brand
- Practically apply concepts learned in class
- Recieve constructive feedback from industry professionals across disciplines
- Resume Builder
- Network with C-suite level clients and agency executives (Finalists Only)
- Earn Monetary prizes (Finalists only)
- Engage with current marketing trends and top brands
- Illustrate concepts taught in curriculum
- Access Effie's award winning case database to inform best teaching practices
- Recieve supplementary educational resources to support class projects
Congratulations to the winners and finalists of last year's Brand Challenge for Subaru of America, who presented in front of the Subaru team at their headquarters in New Jersey.
WINNER: Team Subaru, Bringham Young University
Katie Nydegger, Account Manager/Planner
Cera Pack, Copywriter
Cameryn Rupa, Account Manager
Tanner Todd, Art Director
RUNNER UP: Subaru Loves Driving Innovation, Kent State University
Ashley Heilman, Account Planner
Noah Lewchenko, Research
Abigail Peters, Written Creative
Kelsey Velemirovich, Visual Creative